As with many questions a theist may ask an atheist, the answer to this can be found by another religion asking it of you:
Why do you ignore Zeus? He's throwing lightning bolts all over the place and you're just ignoring him.
In the modern day, we understand that lightning is just the electrostatic breakdown of the air between the charged clouds and neutral ground.
It is not that you're ignoring Zeus. It is that you don't think there's an entity present to ignore. It is just a natural phenomenon.
When Christians, for example, cite something like Hurricane Katrina as a message from a god, atheists will similarly simply shrug their shoulders and say "What message? It is a natural phenomenon."
The message would be more convincing if it could be proven that it was actually from a god.
- Isn't "believing that God doesn't exist" the same thing as "not believing in God"?
- Do you only believe in what you can see, touch, feel, etc?
- Why do you ignore all the evidence around you for a god?
- Where does morality come from, if not God?
- Why do atheists support gays so much?
- Do atheists believe in nothing?
- Are you afraid of going to hell?
- If it wasn't God, who created the universe?
- Why are you so closed minded?
- What is the point of living without an afterlife or god?
- What if you are wrong?
- Can you prove that God doesn't exist?
- Will you admit that there is a possibility of a god?
- Do atheists have faith?
- Where does the meaning, and purpose of life come from?
- If there is no god, how do you explain _______?
- Why do atheists have faith in science?
- Are atheists empty, unhappy people?
- What bad experience made you hate god?
- Where to do you go when you die?
- Do you believe all this came about by random chance or by accident?
- What would it take to prove to you that a god exists?
- Why don't you just sit down and shut up, and let others have their beliefs?
- Why are atheists so angry?
- Isn't it arrogant to say that science has all the answers?
- Wouldn't it be safer to just believe than risk going to hell?
- Aren't you just rebelling against God because you want to sin?
- What is faith?
- Have you tried to believe in God?
- Doesn't you being so against God prove he exists?
- Why did you choose to be an atheist?
- Where do you think rights come from, if not God?
- Is atheism a religion?
- Do atheists want to take religious freedom from Christians?
- Don't atheists believe there is no god?
- What is in it for me to be an atheist?
- Do you believe in a soul or spirit?
- How do you know you are right?
- What is an agnostic?
- If you don't worship God, do you worship yourselves?
- What is the difference between an agnostic and an atheist?
- Don't you have to be skeptical about skepticism?
- Don't you know that you're just supposed to have faith?
- What do you base your beliefs from?
- What is an atheist?
- Why do you ignore god?